- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces and place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium saucepan saute onion, garlic and mushrooms in oil until tender.
- Add vinegar, honey, lime juice, mustard, salt, pepper, soy sauce, water and chili sauce and mix together well.
- Warm mixture throughout.
- Pour this sauce over the ribs and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until ribs are tender and internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Baste often with sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More