- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Toss with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil along with a pinch of salt and ground peeper until coated.
- Roast on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray for 30 minutes or until crisp on the outside and tender inside.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Combine remaining olive oil, lime juice, garlic, red onions, cumin, chili powder and cilantro in a small mixing bowl.
- Once potatoes are finished, toss with dressing and another pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl. Adjust seasonings if needed. Serve immediately or at room temperature. Serves 2.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
The NourishFull Kitchen
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More