- Cooking Time: 18 to 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup lime flavored water
- 1/4 milk
- 2 cups Trader Joe's pancake/ biscuit mix or Bisquick
- Mix together the water, milk and bisquickto smooth dough.
- Dip hand into just enough more biscuit mix you can knead the dough
- in a bowl utnil smooth and elsastic. Shape dough into 6 patties of equal
- size, 1 " thick and palce 1 in cetner of a greased 9 inch round pie pan.
- (A muffin pan can also be used)Arrange the other patties around that one. Wipe ops of each in a dab or margarine or butter. Bake at 450 f for 18to 20 minutes or uintil triple in size and golden borwn. Allow to cool in pan.
- Makes 6 flakey biscuits.
- Note: I doubled the recipe. If you wish, you can sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
NotesI wanted to make some biscuits, one day and I wanted them to be unique.
I found a recipe and decided that since I didn't have a couple of ingredients, I would subsitute two that I had. These biscuits are so good and, soft and where as some biscuits dry out through time,these biscuits stay soft for a long time. I really recommed them!