- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter -- softened
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Limoncello liqueur
- 3-4 cups confectioner's sugar -- sifted
- In a mixer bowl, beat butter, lemon rind, lemon juice, and Limoncello on high sped until blended together.
- Slowly add sifted confectioner's sugar, starting with the 3 cups and adding more to get the desired consistency for spreading or piping.
NotesThis goes with my lavender-lemon cupcakes. So easy and so yummy.