- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter -- softened
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Limoncello liqueur
- 3-4 cups confectioner's sugar -- sifted
- In a mixer bowl, beat butter, lemon rind, lemon juice, and Limoncello on high sped until blended together.
- Slowly add sifted confectioner's sugar, starting with the 3 cups and adding more to get the desired consistency for spreading or piping.
NotesThis goes with my lavender-lemon cupcakes. So easy and so yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Koken met Oma
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More