- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 14- to 16-oz can asparagus with its liquid (or use fresh asparagus)
- 1 C half-and-half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 T butter or margarine
- Blend can of asparagus with its liquid.
- Add half-and-half, salt, and butter.
- Heat just to eating temperature.
- Use remaining liquid in soup.
NotesRecipe from Linda Pearson: A fellow Amoco Chemicals technician.
If using fresh asparagus, use 3/4 C water to each pound of asparagus to cook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More