- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 14- to 16-oz can asparagus with its liquid (or use fresh asparagus)
- 1 C half-and-half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 T butter or margarine
- Blend can of asparagus with its liquid.
- Add half-and-half, salt, and butter.
- Heat just to eating temperature.
- Use remaining liquid in soup.
NotesRecipe from Linda Pearson: A fellow Amoco Chemicals technician.
If using fresh asparagus, use 3/4 C water to each pound of asparagus to cook.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More