- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 14- to 16-oz can asparagus with its liquid (or use fresh asparagus)
- 1 C half-and-half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 T butter or margarine
- Blend can of asparagus with its liquid.
- Add half-and-half, salt, and butter.
- Heat just to eating temperature.
- Use remaining liquid in soup.
NotesRecipe from Linda Pearson: A fellow Amoco Chemicals technician.
If using fresh asparagus, use 3/4 C water to each pound of asparagus to cook.
Taste of CenturyLink
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More