- Cooking Time: 55-65 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- Croutons Ingredients:
- 4 slices bread
- Casserole Ingredients:
- 2 C milk
- 1 C shredded American cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp marjoram leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp crushed sage leaves
- 3 C plain croutons
- 1 pkg frozen, chopped broccoli (10 oz)
- Directions: Croutons
- Butter and trim the bread.
- Cut into 3/8” cubes.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
- Directions: Casserole
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat milk, cheese, and seasonings in 2-quart saucepan, stirring constantly until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Beat eggs until well blended.
- Stir hot cheese mixture slowly into eggs.
- Stir in croutons and broccoli.
- Pour into greased 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake until center is set 40-50 minutes.
NotesRecipe from Linda Pearson: A fellow Amoco Chemicals technician
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More