- Cooking Time: 55-65 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- Croutons Ingredients:
- 4 slices bread
- Casserole Ingredients:
- 2 C milk
- 1 C shredded American cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp marjoram leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp crushed sage leaves
- 3 C plain croutons
- 1 pkg frozen, chopped broccoli (10 oz)
- Directions: Croutons
- Butter and trim the bread.
- Cut into 3/8” cubes.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
- Directions: Casserole
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat milk, cheese, and seasonings in 2-quart saucepan, stirring constantly until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Beat eggs until well blended.
- Stir hot cheese mixture slowly into eggs.
- Stir in croutons and broccoli.
- Pour into greased 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake until center is set 40-50 minutes.
NotesRecipe from Linda Pearson: A fellow Amoco Chemicals technician
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More