- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- * 1/2 cup butter
- * 3 cloves chopped garlic
- * 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- * 2 (6.5 ounce) cans chopped clams with juice
- * 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and mushrooms until golden brown. Stir in clams with juice.
- Season to taste.
- I sue S&P and Parsley.
- Cook over medium heat until hot. Toss with pasta until evenly coated. Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
NotesThis is one of my favorite dishes. Very easy pasta dish :)
I dont know where this recipe came from but I found it after eating something similar to this at Macaroni Grill. I didn't want my clams in the shells though. It's really simple and good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More