LINGUINE WITH CLAMS
Linguine with Clams
- * 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- * 1/2 cup butter
- * 3 cloves chopped garlic
- * 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- * 2 (6.5 ounce) cans chopped clams with juice
- * 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and mushrooms until golden brown. Stir in clams with juice.
Season to taste.
I sue S&P and Parsley.
Cook over medium heat until hot. Toss with pasta until evenly coated. Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
I dont know where this recipe came from but I found it after eating something similar to this at Macaroni Grill. I didn't want my clams in the shells though. It's really simple and good.