- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- * 1/2 cup butter
- * 3 cloves chopped garlic
- * 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- * 2 (6.5 ounce) cans chopped clams with juice
- * 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and mushrooms until golden brown. Stir in clams with juice.
- Season to taste.
- I sue S&P and Parsley.
- Cook over medium heat until hot. Toss with pasta until evenly coated. Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
NotesThis is one of my favorite dishes. Very easy pasta dish :)
I dont know where this recipe came from but I found it after eating something similar to this at Macaroni Grill. I didn't want my clams in the shells though. It's really simple and good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More