LINGUINE WITH FRESH TOMATO SAUCE NO COOK
Linguine with Fresh Tomato Sauce NO COOK
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 Large Ripe tomatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 pound of brie cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves (do not use dry)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced (or according to your taste)
- 1 cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds linguine, cooked “al dente” (I use angel hair)
- 1/3 cup fresh grated Parm or Locatelli cheese
In a large bowl combine tomatoes , brie, basil, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix well and let stand at room temperature at least 24 hours.
Cook pasta and drain. Return to pot and toss with the tomato mixture and grated cheese. Serve immediately. Makes about 8 servings.
This is a nice summertime dish when the tomatoes are wonderful.