- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 lb. Linguine
- 1/2 c. MEZZETTA Extra Virgin Olive Oil (I used a little less)
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper flakes (I added 1/2 tsp.)
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped (I used 6 Roma tomatoes)
- 1/2 c. pitted MEZZETTA Calamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup MEZZETTA Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. salt (did not nead this much salt, olives are salty)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 c. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 c. feta cheese
- I soaked my chopped sun dried tomatoes in olive oil (enough to just oil them up) for a 1/2 hour before cooking time.
- In 1 large pot of boiling, salted water cook linguine for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but firm drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat cook garlic, hot pepper flakes, onion, & both peppers for 4 minutes.
- Add fresh tomato and cook for additional for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, olives & basil and heat through.
- Spoon enough over pasta.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese.
NotesI found this recipe on the Mezzetta web site. I tweaked it to my liking. I made it for dinner tonight and it was Delicious! One of my all time favorite pasta dishes!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More