- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 lb. Linguine
- 1/2 c. MEZZETTA Extra Virgin Olive Oil (I used a little less)
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper flakes (I added 1/2 tsp.)
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped (I used 6 Roma tomatoes)
- 1/2 c. pitted MEZZETTA Calamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup MEZZETTA Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. salt (did not nead this much salt, olives are salty)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 c. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 c. feta cheese
- I soaked my chopped sun dried tomatoes in olive oil (enough to just oil them up) for a 1/2 hour before cooking time.
- In 1 large pot of boiling, salted water cook linguine for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but firm drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat cook garlic, hot pepper flakes, onion, & both peppers for 4 minutes.
- Add fresh tomato and cook for additional for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, olives & basil and heat through.
- Spoon enough over pasta.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese.
NotesI found this recipe on the Mezzetta web site. I tweaked it to my liking. I made it for dinner tonight and it was Delicious! One of my all time favorite pasta dishes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Italy or Bust
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More