- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 large ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 pound Brie, rind removed, torn into small irregular pieces
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- several pinches of crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds linguine.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a serving bowl large enough to hold the cooked pasta and sauce. Stir gently to combine. Set aside at room temperature for at least two hours.
- Cook the the linguine in salted water until al dente. Drain and add to the tomato mixture. Toss gently to distribute the sauce. Serve immediately.
NotesWhen the tomatoes and basil are fresh out of the garden, this is my favorite recipe.
from the Silver Palate Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More