- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Meatballs: 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbls fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbls. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Pasta: 1 lb. whole wheat linguine
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 medium yellow zucchini, sliced
- Meatballs: In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients except turkey and feta until combined.
- Add turkey and fold seasonings into the meat with your hands gently until just combined.
- Using a large spoon or a batter scoop, scoop out 2 Tbls. portion of turkey mixture.
- Make an indentation with your thumb and fill with 1 tsp. of feta.
- Fold turkey over to seal and roll gently to make a ball.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a saute pan with a little bit of oil.
- Brown meatballs on all sides over medium high heat.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Now get moving on your pasta while these bad boys cook!
- Pasta: Whisk eggs, half of parmesan, and feta together and set aside.
- In the same pan you used to cook the meatballs, cook zucchini over medium heat until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Cook linguine in boiling water until al dente.
- Drain (reserving a bit of pasta water) and return to the pot.
- Immediately add egg mixture and zucchini and toss for several minutes.
- If the sauce becomes too thick, add a few spoonfuls of pasta water and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with meatballs, remaining parmesan, and herb garnish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More