- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Meatballs: 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbls fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbls. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Pasta: 1 lb. whole wheat linguine
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 medium yellow zucchini, sliced
- Meatballs: In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients except turkey and feta until combined.
- Add turkey and fold seasonings into the meat with your hands gently until just combined.
- Using a large spoon or a batter scoop, scoop out 2 Tbls. portion of turkey mixture.
- Make an indentation with your thumb and fill with 1 tsp. of feta.
- Fold turkey over to seal and roll gently to make a ball.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a saute pan with a little bit of oil.
- Brown meatballs on all sides over medium high heat.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Now get moving on your pasta while these bad boys cook!
- Pasta: Whisk eggs, half of parmesan, and feta together and set aside.
- In the same pan you used to cook the meatballs, cook zucchini over medium heat until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Cook linguine in boiling water until al dente.
- Drain (reserving a bit of pasta water) and return to the pot.
- Immediately add egg mixture and zucchini and toss for several minutes.
- If the sauce becomes too thick, add a few spoonfuls of pasta water and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with meatballs, remaining parmesan, and herb garnish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More