- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 12 ounces dried linguine, cooked
- and drained
- 1. Place garlic in a food processor, pulse to chop. Add cilantro, parsley, oil, cheese, walnuts, lemon juice, salt and pepper; process until a paste forms. Toss with warm pasta.
- Serves 6.
- Recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough, "Relish a new American farmer," July 2007.
- Nutritional Information
- Per serving: 430 calories, 25g fat, 10g prot., 43g carbs., 3g fiber, 230mg sodium.
NotesFor when you want a taste of summer when its chilly outside. I first made this recipe this summer using my fresh garden herbs, including Thai basil and parsley. Most of my herbs are dying out now, but I can always find fresh cilantro for cheap at the grocery store anytime of the year..
Recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough, "Relish a new American farmer," July 2007.
Per serving: 430 calories, 25g fat, 10g prot., 43g carbs., 3g fiber, 230mg sodium.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
50 Shades of Taste
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More