- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pretzel sticks
- Dipping chocolate, white or semi-sweet (if you can't find it, make your own by melting chocolate over low heat w/ a bit of milk or cream)
- Colorful sprinkles, candy-coated sunflower seeds or other multi-colored small bits (like crushed M&Ms)
- Melt your dipping chocolate according to the directions. Lay out some wax paper. Dip half of each pretzel stick in the chocolate and set to dry for a few seconds. Do about six at a time. The dip will be flat on one side, which is good. The sticks don't roll when kids set them down.
- While the chocolate is still soft and warm, roll or dip into sprinkles. I find dipping is easier and faster. You do it by pouring the sprinkles into a cup, the narrower the better.
- Serve in a cup, on end, or on a plate.
NotesMy daughter's third birthday had a "Wonderpets" theme, hence the name of this super-simple party treat. This was the most popular thing at the party. It's colorful and kids can grab one and go.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking Class
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More