- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pretzel sticks
- Dipping chocolate, white or semi-sweet (if you can't find it, make your own by melting chocolate over low heat w/ a bit of milk or cream)
- Colorful sprinkles, candy-coated sunflower seeds or other multi-colored small bits (like crushed M&Ms)
- Melt your dipping chocolate according to the directions. Lay out some wax paper. Dip half of each pretzel stick in the chocolate and set to dry for a few seconds. Do about six at a time. The dip will be flat on one side, which is good. The sticks don't roll when kids set them down.
- While the chocolate is still soft and warm, roll or dip into sprinkles. I find dipping is easier and faster. You do it by pouring the sprinkles into a cup, the narrower the better.
- Serve in a cup, on end, or on a plate.
NotesMy daughter's third birthday had a "Wonderpets" theme, hence the name of this super-simple party treat. This was the most popular thing at the party. It's colorful and kids can grab one and go.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More