- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lemon cake mix (2 layer size)
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) lemon instant pudding
- 1 ½ c. milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip topping, thawed
- Prepare cake as directed on package for (2) 8 or 9 inch cake layers. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks, cool completely.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Immediately spread over top of cake. Stack cake layers. Frost with cool whip.
- VARIATION – prepare in 9x13 cake pan. Use sugar free for pudding and whipped topping.
NotesI originally found this recipe online. I like to try new recipes and this one quickly became a family favorite. When asked to bring something to any function, I like to prepare something homemade, but with my busy family it’s sometimes hard to do. But this cake is easy to make and delicious too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Get Fit With Good Food!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More