- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lemon cake mix (2 layer size)
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) lemon instant pudding
- 1 ½ c. milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip topping, thawed
- Prepare cake as directed on package for (2) 8 or 9 inch cake layers. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks, cool completely.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Immediately spread over top of cake. Stack cake layers. Frost with cool whip.
- VARIATION – prepare in 9x13 cake pan. Use sugar free for pudding and whipped topping.
NotesI originally found this recipe online. I like to try new recipes and this one quickly became a family favorite. When asked to bring something to any function, I like to prepare something homemade, but with my busy family it’s sometimes hard to do. But this cake is easy to make and delicious too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Recipes for Vitality
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More