- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can pizza dough
- 1/2 jar pasta sauce, 4 cheese
- 2 cups Italian blend grated cheese
- 1/2 bag frozen fajita chicken, pre cooked, thawed and drained
- 1/2 bag frozen fajita veggies, thawed and drained
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Roll pizza dough out in pan.
- Spread sauce on dough.
- Sprinkle sauce with cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle half of cheese on sauce.
- Top with chicken and veggies.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake as directed.
- Note: My hubby loves this with Chipolte Tabisco.
NotesThis is what I threw together for dinner tonight...big hit and so easy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More