- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can pizza dough
- 1/2 jar pasta sauce, 4 cheese
- 2 cups Italian blend grated cheese
- 1/2 bag frozen fajita chicken, pre cooked, thawed and drained
- 1/2 bag frozen fajita veggies, thawed and drained
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Roll pizza dough out in pan.
- Spread sauce on dough.
- Sprinkle sauce with cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle half of cheese on sauce.
- Top with chicken and veggies.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake as directed.
- Note: My hubby loves this with Chipolte Tabisco.
NotesThis is what I threw together for dinner tonight...big hit and so easy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More