- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 c. Italian bread crumbs
- 1 pkg. fresh mushrooms
- Garlic salt to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. garlic olive oil
- Wash mushrooms, remove stems and chop stems. Saute chopped stems in butter, add salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- When almost done, add bread crumbs.
- Stuff caps with mixture, place in shallow baking pan, lined with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with oil and bake approximately 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
NotesThis is one of my husband's favorites!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More