- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs or vanilla wafer crumbs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 peaches
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press on to bottom and sides of a deep ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Peel and finely chop 4 of the peaches; stir into cheese mixture. Sprinkle gelatin over the cold water in small saucepan and let stand 5 minutes; stir over low heat until dissolved.(Or, soften gelatin with water in small bowl and microwave on High for 30 seconds; stir.) Beat into cheese mixture; refrigerate until thickened, 15-30 minutes. Fold in yogurt. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Peel and slice remaining peach and use with mint to garnish top.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More