- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs or vanilla wafer crumbs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 peaches
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press on to bottom and sides of a deep ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Peel and finely chop 4 of the peaches; stir into cheese mixture. Sprinkle gelatin over the cold water in small saucepan and let stand 5 minutes; stir over low heat until dissolved.(Or, soften gelatin with water in small bowl and microwave on High for 30 seconds; stir.) Beat into cheese mixture; refrigerate until thickened, 15-30 minutes. Fold in yogurt. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Peel and slice remaining peach and use with mint to garnish top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More