- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy Mother doesn't like spinach. So, growing up, I never had to eat it. Or make that, never *got* to eat it. I didn't even know I liked it until I was an adult. mmmmmmm Spinach dip!
No picture, but picture if you will, creamy Spinach dip, the mixture of textures, sour cream, mayonnaise, spinach, the crunch of water chestnuts, the zip of green onions! Oh my!
Now picture this, NO FAT! All Right!!! :)
- 1 pkg (10 oz.) baby spinach, chopped or 1 pkg (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 container (16 oz.) Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1 cup Fat Free Mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours.
- *Serve with your favorite dippers.
- *Knorr's Serving Tip: Hollow out cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes. Fill vegetables with Knorr spinach dip and garnish with a sprig of dill.
- I serve mine with celery sticks.
- Either way, NO FAT! Very few calories! Enjoy! :)