- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 14 squares low-fat honey grahams, crushed - about 1 cup
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3 teaspoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and margarine in small bowl. Press on bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350ºF for 5 minutes; cool.
- Sprinkle gelatin over milk in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir on low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes. Cool slightly. Blend cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add vanilla and lemon peel. Gradually blend in gelatin mixture on low speed until well blended. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with strawberry slices before serving, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More