- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- A baker’s dozen fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- Cut a slit out of the jalapeno, leave stem. Scrape out seeds & fill with cream cheese.
- Punch a small hole at the triangle side of the egg roll wrapper, push stem side through & wrap burrito style.
- Add a little bit of flour/water mixture to seal. I usually place in fridge for 30 min. or so. Deep fry at 375º for about 4 minutes.
- Serve with jalapeno jelly and sour cream if desired.
- With the left over wrappers fill with cheese sticks & serve them to the youngsters or people who don’t care for the heat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More