- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- A baker’s dozen fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- Cut a slit out of the jalapeno, leave stem. Scrape out seeds & fill with cream cheese.
- Punch a small hole at the triangle side of the egg roll wrapper, push stem side through & wrap burrito style.
- Add a little bit of flour/water mixture to seal. I usually place in fridge for 30 min. or so. Deep fry at 375º for about 4 minutes.
- Serve with jalapeno jelly and sour cream if desired.
- With the left over wrappers fill with cheese sticks & serve them to the youngsters or people who don’t care for the heat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More