- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryLittle cheesecakes, little cuties, big Mmms! I went along with a recipe I saw at My Cake Wardrobe (copied below) and topped each one with a choice of toppings. Here I've done lemon curd, raspberry preserves, and dark chocolate. Not pictured, I also did one with apricot preserves, which I really liked. Want the perfect crust presser? Find a cup that will fit right into your muffin pan!
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed graham crackers (preferably in a food processor)
- 5 tablespoons of melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 12 baking cupcakes in a cupcake pan. Combine the crushed graham crackers with melted butter and press into the bottom of each baking cup with the back of a spoon or your fingers. Bake for 6-8 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 1/2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or a hand held mixer in a large bowl, beat cream cheese in mixer until soft and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs 1 at a time until each is fully incorporated. Add sugar, sour cream, salt and vanilla extract and beat until smooth and combined, about 1 minute. Fill each cup 3/4 full over the top of crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let them cool and refrigerate for about 4 hours before removing them from baking cups.
- Unmold and transfer to a plate. Top with desired topping.