- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 45
- 20 Maraschino cherries with stems, drained, dried.
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 20 Chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 40 Almond slices
- White and red decorator gel
- Holding stem, dip each cherry into melted chocolate; place each on its side on waxed paper, pressing cherry bottom into bottom of chocolate kiss. (The cherry is the body of the mouse, the stem is the tail and the kiss becomes the face.)
- Between the kiss and the cherry, place 2 almond slices for ears.
- When chocolate has set, about 5 minutes, create eyes by dotting kiss with white gel. Top white gel with tinier dot of red gel.
- Prep time: 45 minutes
- Ready to serve: 50 minutes.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More