- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 45
- 20 Maraschino cherries with stems, drained, dried.
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 20 Chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 40 Almond slices
- White and red decorator gel
- Holding stem, dip each cherry into melted chocolate; place each on its side on waxed paper, pressing cherry bottom into bottom of chocolate kiss. (The cherry is the body of the mouse, the stem is the tail and the kiss becomes the face.)
- Between the kiss and the cherry, place 2 almond slices for ears.
- When chocolate has set, about 5 minutes, create eyes by dotting kiss with white gel. Top white gel with tinier dot of red gel.
- Prep time: 45 minutes
- Ready to serve: 50 minutes.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More