- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 45
- 20 Maraschino cherries with stems, drained, dried.
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 20 Chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 40 Almond slices
- White and red decorator gel
- Holding stem, dip each cherry into melted chocolate; place each on its side on waxed paper, pressing cherry bottom into bottom of chocolate kiss. (The cherry is the body of the mouse, the stem is the tail and the kiss becomes the face.)
- Between the kiss and the cherry, place 2 almond slices for ears.
- When chocolate has set, about 5 minutes, create eyes by dotting kiss with white gel. Top white gel with tinier dot of red gel.
- Prep time: 45 minutes
- Ready to serve: 50 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More