- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500g Minched Beef
- 500g Minched Pork
- ca 2 Tbsp Salt (I measure it in the loaf of my hand.. so one loaf is just right)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- a pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp red bell pepper powder
- 2 tsp Chilantro powder
- 2 Cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 big onion finely chopped
- 5 to 6 slices of bread wet in water and squeezed and crumbled to the meat dough
- 1 egg
- Mix all ingredients and let stand for a while. It´s good to let the dough stand to break. If the dough is too wet it´s great to add some bread crumble so it´s easier to make the small balls, like the size that fits into a teaspoon.
- Fry the meatballs in olive oil only a few at a time. Drain on kitchen towel and keep warm til all meatballs are fried. Then put them all together back in the pan to fry them through over lower heat. Meanwhile make sauce:
NotesThis one turned up when I was experimenting with making Meatballs and it turned out so delicious so I want to share it with you :) Note I avoid cooking with cream therefore I use milk instead and it´s delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
50 Shades of Taste
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More