- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar grape jelly (16ozs.
- 1 bottle bar-b-que sauce(18ozs.)
- 3to4pkgs. little smokies
- In a nonstick dutch oven Pour grape jelly and bar-b-que sauce.
- On low heat cook until jelly has melted.
- Then add little smokies,put lid on pan and simmer until smokies get hot,turn down stove to very low heat until ready to eat them.
- You can also do these in a crockpot so you can serve them right from the crockpot.
- You can serve them on toothpicks or plastic skewers
NotesIt sounds a little differant but they really are good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More