- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Dry Milk
- 1/2 cup Wheat Germ
- 1 tsp Honey
- 3 1/3 oz of Strained Liver Baby Food or Homemade blended liver
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 1/2 cup dry milk and 1/2 cup wheat germ; drizzle 1 teaspoon honey on top.
- Add one 3 1/3 oz. jar of strained liver baby food or homemade blended liver and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Form the mixture into balls; place them on an oiled cookie sheet and flatten them with a fork.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Consistency should be fudgy.
- Store in a jar in the fridge; freeze if keeping more than a few days.
NotesBakeSpace Note: Please keep in mind that some experts express concern that homemade pet food may not contain the optimal combination of nutrients (amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals) that pets require for long-term health. Your pet’s species, breed, age and any existing medical problems should be considered before preparing a homemade meal. Please consult your veterinarian for more information.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More