- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For 2 persons 300 gr lamb liver
- 2 tbs olive oil (30 ml)
- 2 tbs red whine vinigar (30 ml)
- 1 c fresh koriander chopped
- 2 ts dried thyme
- 1 ts salt
- 1 ts pepper
- Clean liver of tendons and bloods vessels, cut in 1 cm slices and marinate overnight in the rest of the ingredients.
- Put aluminium folie in a grillpan and put on the slices liver with a little of the marinade, grill on each side ca 3-4 min on high teperature.
- Serve with the grill juice and bread with a green salad
NotesThis recipe was first mentionned in a letter describing: A Macedonian wedding in ca 300 B.C.
Origine The kitchen of Odysseus
Cookbook of Oxyrhynchus
Cut good liver in pieces and marinate in oil with salt-koriander-thyme-silphium-opos-vinegar gril on a spit at high temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Naked Macaron
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More