- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 1/2 cup of snow peas
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbls of hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp sugar (or more if you like a sweeter marinade)
- couple turns of cracked black pepper.
- 1/2 pound cooked pasta
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sugar and pepper in a sealable container. Add beef and marinate for 30 minutes to several hours.
- Cut the broccoli into medium chunks.
- Remove meat from marinade, reserving any liquid and garlic chunks you can.
- Pat the meat dry with paper towels, slice it in half along the grain and then in 1/4 inch slices against the grain.
- Stir fry the vegetables till almost done, set them aside.
- Stir fry the beef till almost done, in two shifts, then set it aside.
- Pour the reserved marinade in the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to med-low and add hoisin sauce, stir.
- Add pasta, stir to combine.
- Add everything else, stir till well combined and everything has finished cooking.
NotesAll the Chinese restaurants in my neighborhood suck, so I decided to start cooking my own asian style stuff. This is my favorite recipe that I have come up with so far.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More