- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 1/2 cup of snow peas
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbls of hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp sugar (or more if you like a sweeter marinade)
- couple turns of cracked black pepper.
- 1/2 pound cooked pasta
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sugar and pepper in a sealable container. Add beef and marinate for 30 minutes to several hours.
- Cut the broccoli into medium chunks.
- Remove meat from marinade, reserving any liquid and garlic chunks you can.
- Pat the meat dry with paper towels, slice it in half along the grain and then in 1/4 inch slices against the grain.
- Stir fry the vegetables till almost done, set them aside.
- Stir fry the beef till almost done, in two shifts, then set it aside.
- Pour the reserved marinade in the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to med-low and add hoisin sauce, stir.
- Add pasta, stir to combine.
- Add everything else, stir till well combined and everything has finished cooking.
NotesAll the Chinese restaurants in my neighborhood suck, so I decided to start cooking my own asian style stuff. This is my favorite recipe that I have come up with so far.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More