- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (32oz)bag frozen Soutnern-style
- hash brown potatoes,thawed
- 1 can (6oz) French Fried Onions
- 1 cup frozen PEAS (secret ingredient)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1.) Stir the potatoes, 1 1/3 cups onions. peas, cheese and bacon in a 9x13 shallow baking dish.
- 2.) Mix the soup with the milk and pour over the potatoe mixture. Cover the dish.
- 3.)Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir the potatoe mixture.
- 4.) Sprinkle with the remaining onions. Bake for 5 additional minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 8 servings
NotesNow I ask you ...Who doesn't like Potatoes and Cheese...although I did sneak in a secret ingredient, read on to find out what it is!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More