LOADED BAKED POTATO CASSEROLE
- Servings: 8
- 1 (32oz)bag frozen Soutnern-style
- hash brown potatoes,thawed
- 1 can (6oz) French Fried Onions
- 1 cup frozen PEAS (secret ingredient)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 cup milk
1.) Stir the potatoes, 1 1/3 cups onions. peas, cheese and bacon in a 9x13 shallow baking dish.
2.) Mix the soup with the milk and pour over the potatoe mixture. Cover the dish.
3.)Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir the potatoe mixture.
4.) Sprinkle with the remaining onions. Bake for 5 additional minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 8 servings