- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium baking potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spray potatoes with vegetable oil and prick potatoes with fork.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream and mayonnaise in small bowl.
- Chop bacon, red onion and celery; add to sour cream mixture.
- Stir in salt and black pepper; cover.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove potatoes from oven; cool completely. Coarsely chop potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place in large bowl; fold in sour cream mixture. Cover with large Lid.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and cheddar cheese, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More