- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium baking potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spray potatoes with vegetable oil and prick potatoes with fork.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream and mayonnaise in small bowl.
- Chop bacon, red onion and celery; add to sour cream mixture.
- Stir in salt and black pepper; cover.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove potatoes from oven; cool completely. Coarsely chop potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place in large bowl; fold in sour cream mixture. Cover with large Lid.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and cheddar cheese, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More