LOADED BAKED POTATO SKILLET HASHBROWNS
Loaded Baked Potato Skillet Hashbrowns
- 10 pieces bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 (20 ounce bag) Simply Potatoes Shredded Hashbrowns
- salt & cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or more to your taste
- 5 stalks green onions, chopped
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, remove onto a plate lined with a paper towel. Reserve the grease in the skillet.
Crumble the bacon when cool enough to handle.
Pour the hasbrowns into the skillet with the bacon grease. Mix in the salt and pepper.
Cook the hashbrowns over medium high heat, until your desired crispiness, stirring occasionally. I cooked mine 15-20 minutes.
With a spatula, flatten the hashrowns into the skillet and cook for a few minutes so the bottom will get crispy.
Add cheese and bacon and mix well. I saved 1 piece of bacon for garnish.
Drop sour cream around potatoes and sprinkle green onions.
Garnish with the one, crumbled piece of bacon if you saved one.
This is great as a side dish or for your main meal because it is very filling!