- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 lbs Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/4s.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 12oz.carton of sour cream
- 1 8oz block of sharp white chedder cheese grated
- 1-1/2 lbs of bacon,browned
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Cook potatoes till tender ,add butter,garlic,sour cream and beat till smooth, add a little milk (if needed) Stir in cheese ,bacon,salt,pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More