- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 lbs Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/4s.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 12oz.carton of sour cream
- 1 8oz block of sharp white chedder cheese grated
- 1-1/2 lbs of bacon,browned
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Cook potatoes till tender ,add butter,garlic,sour cream and beat till smooth, add a little milk (if needed) Stir in cheese ,bacon,salt,pepper.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MidLife Road Trip's
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More