- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 40 min
- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes; scrubbed and sliced in wedges
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons of ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits; (real bacon not the imitation ones)
- 1 cup fancy sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion; nearly finely sliced
- Boil potatoes in slightly salted water for about 20 minutes until fork tender in thickest part
- In a large bowl, mix ranch with sour cream and mayo and refrigerate.
- When potatoes are al dente, remove from heat and drain.
- Place drained potatoes in bowl with ranch mixture and carefully turn to coat.
- Sprinkle bacon bits, green onion and cheese over the top and gently combine through the entire mixture
- Chill and serve.
NotesThere is not too many people's potato salads I eat...in fact, my mother's is the only ones I'll eat. I decided that it needed my touch. So I revamped the recipe and added my own touch to it. Enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More