- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: Roughly 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 12
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 t. Baking soda
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup + 2 t. White sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 5 T. Milk (I use almond milk)
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- Pink Himalayan sea salt for garnish
- Blend first 4 ingredients in a food processor.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in white sugar, oil and almond milk.
- Hand mix all remaining ingredients.
- Portion onto lined cookie sheet by a Tablespoon.
- Garnish lightly with sea salt.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8 min.
- Remove and let cool 5 min. Before removing from sheet.
NotesVegan and gluten-free baking are not my strong suit but these cookies are my magnum opus on the subject of alternative baking.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More