- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: Roughly 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 12
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 t. Baking soda
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup + 2 t. White sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 5 T. Milk (I use almond milk)
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- Pink Himalayan sea salt for garnish
- Blend first 4 ingredients in a food processor.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in white sugar, oil and almond milk.
- Hand mix all remaining ingredients.
- Portion onto lined cookie sheet by a Tablespoon.
- Garnish lightly with sea salt.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8 min.
- Remove and let cool 5 min. Before removing from sheet.
NotesVegan and gluten-free baking are not my strong suit but these cookies are my magnum opus on the subject of alternative baking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More