- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: Roughly 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 12
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 t. Baking soda
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup + 2 t. White sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 5 T. Milk (I use almond milk)
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- Pink Himalayan sea salt for garnish
- Blend first 4 ingredients in a food processor.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in white sugar, oil and almond milk.
- Hand mix all remaining ingredients.
- Portion onto lined cookie sheet by a Tablespoon.
- Garnish lightly with sea salt.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8 min.
- Remove and let cool 5 min. Before removing from sheet.
NotesVegan and gluten-free baking are not my strong suit but these cookies are my magnum opus on the subject of alternative baking.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More