- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 50
- 13 ounces lobster meat (2 live lobsters of about 1½ pounds each will yield this)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- If you are cooking the lobsters yourself, you will need 2 live lobsters, about 1½ pounds each.
- Fill a large stockpot half full of water. Add sea salt.
- On high heat, bring water to a boil then add lobsters head first into the pot. (Lobsters must be alive when immersed into the boiling water.)
- Cover pot with a lid and return to boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook lobsters for 17 minutes, or until the shells turn dark red.
- Remove lobsters from water and drain. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Place lobsters on a cutting board, belly up. Using a large knife cut the lobster tails lengthwise. Remove the claw and tail meat from the shells and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Chill the lobster meat in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the avocado, green onion and lobster meat. Squeeze lemon juice over the salad and toss gently. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing.
NotesGo all out with our lobster avocado salad made in sesame dressing heaven.