- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 medium slices onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound cooked and cubed lobster meat
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- In a small frying pan place 1/4 cup chicken stock and the onion. Cook over a low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a medium size pot over medium heat melt the butter.
- Slowly whisk in flour.
- Whisk until a creamy mixture is created.
- Gradually pour in stock, whisking constantly.
- Whisk in milk, salt, onion, lobster meat, worcestershire sauce
- and cayenne pepper.
- Heat until soup is almost boiling.
- Do not boil the soup as the milk will curdle when boiled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More