- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 medium slices onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound cooked and cubed lobster meat
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- In a small frying pan place 1/4 cup chicken stock and the onion. Cook over a low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a medium size pot over medium heat melt the butter.
- Slowly whisk in flour.
- Whisk until a creamy mixture is created.
- Gradually pour in stock, whisking constantly.
- Whisk in milk, salt, onion, lobster meat, worcestershire sauce
- and cayenne pepper.
- Heat until soup is almost boiling.
- Do not boil the soup as the milk will curdle when boiled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Italy or BustSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More