- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 medium slices onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound cooked and cubed lobster meat
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- In a small frying pan place 1/4 cup chicken stock and the onion. Cook over a low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a medium size pot over medium heat melt the butter.
- Slowly whisk in flour.
- Whisk until a creamy mixture is created.
- Gradually pour in stock, whisking constantly.
- Whisk in milk, salt, onion, lobster meat, worcestershire sauce
- and cayenne pepper.
- Heat until soup is almost boiling.
- Do not boil the soup as the milk will curdle when boiled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More