- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 large potatoes, diced
- ½ cup water
- 2 - 3 cups cooked lobster meat
- 4 cups while milk or half and half
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- Sauté onion in butter until soft., Add potato with about 1/2 cup of water.
- Then boil gently until tender or about 10 minutes. Add lobster pieces and milk or half and half, heat thoroughly on low heat, bit do not boil
- Simmer 15 minutes and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce