- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons shallots -- minced
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups mik
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives -- chopped
- salt -- to taste
- white pepper -- to taste
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- dash cayenne
- In a saucepan, saute lobster meat, shallots and butter till shallots are soft.
- Stir flour, salt, cayenne and pepper into the pan.
- When all ingredients are well blended, add milk, cream and sherry.
- Cook over low heat till soup has thickened. Garnish with chives before serving.
NotesThis is Summer in New England!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Breads and Pastry 101
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More