- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 oz. jumbo lump crab
- one 8 oz. lobster tail cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 shallot clove, minced
- 2 cups cooked and chilled gnocchi
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes (I use Roma)
- 1 tsp chopped basil
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 oz. Vodka
- 1 quart heavy cream
- In a large saute' pan simmer the sliced onion in about 1 cup and a half of olive oil.
- Add garlic, shallots, crab and lobster and saute for 2 or 3 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add gnocchi and cream stirring to coat all the ingredients.
- Simmer on low for about 3 minutes, watch the cream doesn't stick.
- Stir in chopped spinach and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a bowl with your favorite shredded cheese on top. I use Parmesan or Asiago.
- Vodka Sauce:
- Add tomatoes, herbs, garlic and vodka in a sauce pot.
- Simmer until tomatoes are soft and Vodka is almost evaportated. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in heavy cream
- Reduce this over a low heat stirring frequently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
NotesI make my own gnocchi, but you can buy your favorite brand at the grocery store.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More