- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs/1kg squash, pumpkin or sweet potato peeled and cut into 1 in/2.5 cm chunks. I've never found American store bought pumpkin to be very tasty, but sweet potatoes work great!
- 1/2 c water/ 120 ml (usually use more as needed)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 c frozen corn (can use cobs)
- 1 lb/ 450 g potatoes, cut into cubes and parboiled
- 1/2 c frozen lima beans
- 1/2 c peas
- 1 c feta
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- oil, S&P
- 1. Put the water into a pan w/ the squash and bring it to boil; cook until it begins to soften.
- 2. While that is happening, heat the oil in another pan and saute the onion, garlic, tomato, oregano and salt and pepper. Put this mixture into the squash and combine well.
- 3. Add the corn, potatoes and beans. Let them cook gently 10 min or so, then add the peas.
- 4. When the corn is cooked, crumble the cheese and add. Heat through and stir. Serve with parsley on top.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More