- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 1 small package chocolate pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar (as a topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch round baking pan and line the bottom with Reynold's Parchment Paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl until moist.
- Pour the batter in the pan, and bake 50-55 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After the cake has cooled, remove from the pan, and put it on a serving platter.
- Take a square of Reynold's Parchment paper (about 8 inches - small enough to lay flat on the top of the cake); fold the square in fourths, then once more diagonally, so that it forms a triangle.
- Cut varying sizes of triangles all around the paper, then unfold it. It will form a unique 'snowflake' pattern.
- Lay the unfolded parchment paper over the top of the cake, and dust with powdered sugar.
- Very carefully remove the parchment paper.
NotesThis recipe comes from a friend of the family, and has been one of my favorites for years. A guaranteed hit for all chocolate lovers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More