- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ounces Green Tea Vodka - see recipe for Green Tea Vodka
- 1/2-ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1-ounce orange liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 1/4-ounce golden rum
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Simple Syrup - see recipe for Simple Syrup
- Flowery Ice Cubes, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add Green Tea Vodka, lemon juice, orange liqueur, and Simple Syrup.
- Cover and shake until mixed and chilled, about 30 seconds. (In general, the drink is ready by the time the shaker mists up.)
- Strain into a tall glass filled with Flowery Ice Cubes, if using.
Notesfrom Food Network:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More