LONG ISLAND GREEN TEA
- 2 ounces Green Tea Vodka - see recipe for Green Tea Vodka
- 1/2-ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1-ounce orange liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 1/4-ounce golden rum
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Simple Syrup - see recipe for Simple Syrup
- Flowery Ice Cubes, for garnish (optional)
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add Green Tea Vodka, lemon juice, orange liqueur, and Simple Syrup.
Cover and shake until mixed and chilled, about 30 seconds. (In general, the drink is ready by the time the shaker mists up.)
Strain into a tall glass filled with Flowery Ice Cubes, if using.