- Cooking Time: 17-20
- Servings: 7-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup good baking cocoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup 1% milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (more or less if desired)
- Set the oven to 385 degrees.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- In a medium to large mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, egg, vanilla and vegetable oil.
- Add the wet ingredients all at once to the dry ingredients.
- Mix until just moistened.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, fill 7-8 muffin tins 3/4 of the way up.
- If you want to use a mini muffin tin for smaller bite sized muffins, go for it!
- Bake for 17-20 minutes depending on your oven's temperature.
NotesI used a basic muffin recipe but tweaked it and added a few of my own special ingredients to bring out the chocolate goodness!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Delightful DessertsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More