- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg, Lorna Doone cookies
- 1 can cherry pie mix
- 32 marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- Heat 1/2 cup of milk and 32 marshmallows( in a double boiler);
- Roll cookies to crumbs and place in 1/2 inch in bottom of buttered oblong dish.
- Add pie mix.
- Then add 1 cup cream(whipped) to the marshmallow mix.
- When cool spread over cherries.
- Spread remaining crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate until cool
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More