- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 - 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. precooked frozen meatballs
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 2 cups cocktail sauce
- Heat meatballs in oven as directed on package.
- Place in 3-4 quart crockpot.
- Mix jelly and cocktail sauce thoroughly, pour over meatballs, stir well, cover crockpot, and heat on high 1-2 hours until sauce is hot.
- Turn heat to low until ready to serve, stirring occasionally.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More