- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 - 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. precooked frozen meatballs
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 2 cups cocktail sauce
- Heat meatballs in oven as directed on package.
- Place in 3-4 quart crockpot.
- Mix jelly and cocktail sauce thoroughly, pour over meatballs, stir well, cover crockpot, and heat on high 1-2 hours until sauce is hot.
- Turn heat to low until ready to serve, stirring occasionally.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More