- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 - 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. precooked frozen meatballs
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 2 cups cocktail sauce
- Heat meatballs in oven as directed on package.
- Place in 3-4 quart crockpot.
- Mix jelly and cocktail sauce thoroughly, pour over meatballs, stir well, cover crockpot, and heat on high 1-2 hours until sauce is hot.
- Turn heat to low until ready to serve, stirring occasionally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Special SmoothiesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More