- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Servings: 12 Slices
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- Full box Dassant Banana Bread Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (4 oz.) - melted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas - mashed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease standard 9x5 pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Combine eggs, butter, milk, and bananas. Add mix.
- Fold together gently until batter is smooth, approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into pan and spread, filling corners and leveling top.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Storage suggestion: 4 to 5 days in refrigerator in paper or plastic bag.
NotesFair warning, this banana bread is made with a mix.
That being said you should know that it is the best banana bread I have ever had. Just try it out and I promise you will not be disappointed!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Short & Sweet
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More