- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Servings: 12 Slices
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- Full box Dassant Banana Bread Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (4 oz.) - melted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas - mashed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease standard 9x5 pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Combine eggs, butter, milk, and bananas. Add mix.
- Fold together gently until batter is smooth, approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into pan and spread, filling corners and leveling top.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Storage suggestion: 4 to 5 days in refrigerator in paper or plastic bag.
NotesFair warning, this banana bread is made with a mix.
That being said you should know that it is the best banana bread I have ever had. Just try it out and I promise you will not be disappointed!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More