- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups heavy cream (or half-and-half)
- 2 cups 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 tsp. Lavender buds (crushed)
- 3 ½ tsp. powdered gelatin
- 6 TBS. cold water
- 1 ½ cups of Mixed Fresh Berries
- 1. Heat the heavy cream, milk and sugar in a saucepan. Once the sugar is dissolved, remove from heat and add the vanilla bean, scrape the seeds from the bean into the cream and add the bean pod. Cover, and let infuse for 30 minutes. Remove the bean then re-warm the mixture before continuing.)
- 2. Lightly oil eight custard cups with a neutral-tasting oil.
- 3. Sprinkle the gelatin over the 6 TBS. cold water in a medium-sized bowl and let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4. Pour the warmed Panna Cotta mixture over the gelatin and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 5. Divide the Panna Cotta mixture into the prepared cups, then chill them until firm, which will take at least 2-4 hours.
- 6. Run a sharp knife around the edge of each Panna Cotta and unmold each onto a serving plate, drizzle with honey and then garnish with berries
NotesThe sweet silky richness of this dessert will be the perfect ending to any meal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More