- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 400
- 4 cups Burgundy wine
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups soy sauce
- 2 cups oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 8 (6 ounce) fillets filet mignon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Burgundy wine
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- In a medium saucepan, mix together Burgundy wine, canola oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic and oregano. Bring to a boil, and then remove from heat. Place in the refrigerator 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Place filet mignon filets in a 9x13 inch baking dish, and pour the chilled marinade over them. Cover tightly with foil, and refrigerate for a minimum of 5 hours.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and 1 teaspoon of Burgundy wine with a hand mixer. Mix in shallots, green onions and white pepper by hand; cover tightly, and refrigerate.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Grill marinated filets to desired doneness, turning once. Place filets in a clean 9x13 inch baking dish. Dollop with the Burgundy butter mixture, and place in the preheated oven for a minute, or until butter is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
My Family Cookbook
Foodie BabySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More