- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin, or any red flavor
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup seasonal colored sprinkles
- PREPARE cake batter as directed on package. Stir in dry powered gelatin until well blended.
- LINE 24 medium muffin cups with paper liners. Pour batter evenly into cups, filling each cup 1/2 full.
- Place a small marble or 1/2-inch ball of foil between each liner and one side of the cup, pushing the paper in to form a heart shape.
- Bake as directed on package for cupcakes.
- Cool completely; remove marble or foil.
- SPREAD 2 Tbsp. whipped topping onto top of each cupcake.
- Decorate each with 1/4 tsp. sprinkles as desired.
- Store cupcakes in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Summertime SippersSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More