- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup fat free Miracle Whip
- 1 tbsp Splenda
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 2 cups shredded Savoy cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 3 radishes, diced
- Whisk together Miracle Whip, Splenda, vinegar, and horseradish.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- Coat with dressing and toss to coat vegetables completely.
NotesA simple, healthy and delicious creamy coleslaw that's perfect for 2. Great for those creamy cravings when you're on a diet!
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More