- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup fat free Miracle Whip
- 1 tbsp Splenda
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 2 cups shredded Savoy cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 3 radishes, diced
- Whisk together Miracle Whip, Splenda, vinegar, and horseradish.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- Coat with dressing and toss to coat vegetables completely.
NotesA simple, healthy and delicious creamy coleslaw that's perfect for 2. Great for those creamy cravings when you're on a diet!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More