- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup fat free Miracle Whip
- 1 tbsp Splenda
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 2 cups shredded Savoy cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 3 radishes, diced
- Whisk together Miracle Whip, Splenda, vinegar, and horseradish.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- Coat with dressing and toss to coat vegetables completely.
NotesA simple, healthy and delicious creamy coleslaw that's perfect for 2. Great for those creamy cravings when you're on a diet!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More