- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup fat free Miracle Whip
- 1 tbsp Splenda
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 2 cups shredded Savoy cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 3 radishes, diced
- Whisk together Miracle Whip, Splenda, vinegar, and horseradish.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- Coat with dressing and toss to coat vegetables completely.
NotesA simple, healthy and delicious creamy coleslaw that's perfect for 2. Great for those creamy cravings when you're on a diet!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More