- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (3.4 oz) pkgs instant sugar free vanilla pudding mix - Large pkgs
- 3 cup fat free milk
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) container fat free sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip Sugar Free, thawed
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Sugar Free vanilla wafers
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk and stir until mix is dissolved.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes, until partially set.
- Stir condensed milk into pudding mixture until smooth.
- Fold in sour cream and whipped topping.
- Fold in sliced bananas.
- Make a single layer of vanilla wafers in the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish.
- Spread pudding evenly over wafers. Crush remaining wafers and sprinkle on top.
- Refrigerate until serving.
NotesI stumbled on this recipe at allrecipes.com. The original recipe used all regular ingredients, so I tweeked it for my border line diabetic husband. Banana Pudding is one of his favorite desserts.
I have prepared both ways and you can not tell the difference in taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce